Go Outside and Play!

Go outside and play!” said God.
“I have given you Universes
as fields to run free in!
And here—take this and wrap yourself in it—It’s called:
LOVE
and It will always, always keep you warm.
And stars! The sun and the moon and the stars!
Look upon these often, for they will remind you
of your own light!
And eyes…oh, gaze into the eyes of every Lover.
Gaze into the eyes of every other
for they have given you their Universes
as fields to run free in.
There.
I have given you everything you need.
Now go, go, go outside and play!”

‘Go Outside and Play’ © 2007 Em Claire
myspace layouts

myspace layouts

THANK YOU FOR VISITING "MUSINGS". HOPE YOU WILL SIGN MY GUESTBOOK AND FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ON ANY INDIVIDUAL POST. COMMENTS OPTION IS AT THE BOTTOM OF EACH POST. I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR VISIT AND RETURN OFTEN!

Mountain Top Guest Book

View Guestbook
Sign Guestbook

Thursday, April 30, 2009

A FAMILY CELEBRATION...

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

4 comments:

Lily said...

So that's what your boy looks like!!!
glad you have had a nice celebration together! Who are the three young boys on the sofa? and is that blond lady in the middle you??? I mean, She's so young and you say, you are not... but then if it's not you, where are you? Behind the camera?
Anyway, really nice to see the pictures and all the best wishes from our home to yours!
love, Sarah Sofia

Sharon said...

Hi Sarah Sofia, wow, you're quick, I just got this posted and didn't realize I had left out the one with me in it, so I went back and included it, it is toward the end if you get a chance to go thru it again...I am the pink lady! The boys are from left to right, Sam who is a dear family friend, Webber, John, Coleman, and my husband(wearing hat) and the young blond is Paige my son's girlfriend and Webber and Coleman are her two sons., very special young fellas. Yes, I am most often the one behind the camera and they are all very patient with me! Thanks for all your sweet b'day wishes.

paige said...

I love the slide show!! super cool blending the old with the new. and Big Bird? Really? Who knew:) I borrowed some of the pics. hope you don't mind. it's late now, but i'll post on facebook tomorrow or maybe fri when I'm all laid up...or is it layed up? something to do with what a chicken does to an egg, but I never get it right - go figure:) Much love to you and RC.

Marci said...

That is the way I remember John ... an adorable little fellow who looked just like his mother. Wonderful, wonderful memories.
Happy Birthday, John!