Go Outside and Play!

Go outside and play!” said God.
“I have given you Universes
as fields to run free in!
And here—take this and wrap yourself in it—It’s called:
LOVE
and It will always, always keep you warm.
And stars! The sun and the moon and the stars!
Look upon these often, for they will remind you
of your own light!
And eyes…oh, gaze into the eyes of every Lover.
Gaze into the eyes of every other
for they have given you their Universes
as fields to run free in.
There.
I have given you everything you need.
Now go, go, go outside and play!”

‘Go Outside and Play’ © 2007 Em Claire
myspace layouts

myspace layouts

THANK YOU FOR VISITING "MUSINGS". HOPE YOU WILL SIGN MY GUESTBOOK AND FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ON ANY INDIVIDUAL POST. COMMENTS OPTION IS AT THE BOTTOM OF EACH POST. I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR VISIT AND RETURN OFTEN!

Mountain Top Guest Book

View Guestbook
Sign Guestbook

Saturday, April 26, 2008

THE WORST EVER???


Several years ago I made a trip out west to visit my good friend and as usual we went shopping for souviners for our kids. Something unusual, something they would enjoy, get a kick out of...Searching for just the right gift for my son...I came upon Mr. Dribbler ( actually called the Dribblin' Fool and since my son played basketball, I thought he would find this work of art as funny as I did...well, when he left home for college he left the Dribbler behind, graduated from college, got his own apartment, still didn't take the ole boy. Buys a home, moves in and the Dribbler is still in my house!! He's pretty well hauled everything off but not a word has been said about the Dribbler...you know, when I bought this thing, I noticed my friend didn't have much to say about my purchase but we were in a hurry ( I actually made her stop on our way to the airport so I could buy this thing)...so the question is...what to do with the worst gift I ever bought my son...The"Dribblin' Fool? Help me out and register your vote in the poll just above this post...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take the damn thing back :)

Sharon said...

No, no, he really likes it at your place...and watch your language!!!