Go Outside and Play!

Go outside and play!” said God.
“I have given you Universes
as fields to run free in!
And here—take this and wrap yourself in it—It’s called:
LOVE
and It will always, always keep you warm.
And stars! The sun and the moon and the stars!
Look upon these often, for they will remind you
of your own light!
And eyes…oh, gaze into the eyes of every Lover.
Gaze into the eyes of every other
for they have given you their Universes
as fields to run free in.
There.
I have given you everything you need.
Now go, go, go outside and play!”

‘Go Outside and Play’ © 2007 Em Claire
myspace layouts

myspace layouts

THANK YOU FOR VISITING "MUSINGS". HOPE YOU WILL SIGN MY GUESTBOOK AND FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ON ANY INDIVIDUAL POST. COMMENTS OPTION IS AT THE BOTTOM OF EACH POST. I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR VISIT AND RETURN OFTEN!

Mountain Top Guest Book

View Guestbook
Sign Guestbook

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

ANOTHER ABSOLUTE MUST SEE....

MORBID CURIOSITYfunny animated gif

6 comments:

Toni Tralala said...

This tickles my thoughts. If birds have such curiosity for their own kind, what more with us?

This is a lovely blog! It was nice to see several generations in your family. :)

Sharon said...

Thank you Toni, please come by often.

Toni Tralala said...

I'm going to follow you so I can take note of your updates.

Thanks for sharing, Sharon. :)

Sharon said...

That's great, it's always fun to get another follower.

Mrs. Williams' Algebra Class said...

The House Sparrows are imported birds. They kill our native ones, especially the beautiful Eastern Blue Bird. They trap them in the box and peck their heads until they kill them. This activity in the video is not uncommon to them. I have killed quite a few by trapping them in a box on my bb trail and killing them with NO TEAR SHED! Sorry, just can't stand the things....

Sharon said...

Glad to have this information. I am not familiar with this bird, but alarmed that they kill the Blue Bird. How do you kill them? I don't know if I have any of these but I will be watching more closely, something did disturb my blue bird house this year. Never had that happen before.